If you have COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, have been in close contact with someone who has or recently traveled to an area where COVID-19 is known to be prevalent, should you come in for your appointment?
No, please call (804) 261-6685 or send a message through our website to reschedule your care. Your primary care doctor or hospital emergency department is better equipped to provide you with care specific to COVID-19. Chiropractic care can wait until after you’re feeling better and symptom-free for 14 days without the use of medications for fever, cough, etc.
We are available to treat patients needing care. Patient and staff well being is always our top priority.
Please help us protect our clinic community.
1. If you or someone in your household is not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
2 We are reducing the number of patients in our office at any one time.
3. We are providing patients the option to wait in their car in our parking lot rather than in our waiting room.
4. If you do not drive yourself to your appointment, please have your driver wait in the vehicle during your appointment.
5 We are requiring all patients and visitors bring and wear a mask or face covering to their appointment.
6. Preemptive screening including temperature checks are being implemented for all patients, visitors, employees and the doctor.
7. Hand sanitizer is available in both treatment and waiting rooms. Please wash or sanitize your hands before checking in.
8. We have increased cleaning in our office, waiting and treatment rooms - paying close attention to areas that are touched frequently.
9. Arrive at your scheduled time to maintain social distancing with other scheduled patients that may be in the office.